Journey to the Imaginal Realm: Reading J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings (2019)
- Six pre-recorded lessons pre-recorded by Dr Tarnas.
- Seven live, interactive video calls hosted on Zoom Meetings with Dr Tarnas. Each live class is spaced 2 weeks apart with required reading assigned after the first live session (starting September 29). No reading is required prior to this date.
- Audio recordings of each Zoom call for easy listening. Yours to keep.
- A Class Syllabus.
- Access to a Class Portal, where class recordings and materials are hosted.
- Access to a private Facebook Group for the class, plus a private Class Forum for deep-dive conversations and explorations of the reading.
- Connection with a vibrant community of avid readers, Tolkien fans, and explorers of the imagination.